Free shipping may be possible - contact us
Secure online payment
Expert advice from real kiters
Blade Uni Control Bar V3
The new Blade Uni Control Bar V3 has arrived and it's amazing! For the past 2 years, Blade have been hard at work developing the already hugely respected V2 and they've come up with the next generation - a top quality kite bar that does everything...
The new Blade Uni Control Bar V3 has arrived and it's amazing! For the past 2 years, Blade have been hard at work developing the already hugely respected V2 and they've come up with the next generation - a top quality kite bar that does everything superbly.
They took advice from top riders from all kitesurfing disciplines and have produced a bar that is not only the lightest on the market, but one of the simplest and safest designs around.
Once again, Blade have tested, redesigned and re-engineered every part so that you can be sure you're getting what we think is the best bar on the market currently. Some of the features we really love include:
Features & Benefits
- Line de-twister - a fantastic design which means you don't need to manually spin the front line swivel - just pull the bar down and your lines untwist - simple!
- Below the bar swivel - means the line de-twister works perfectly to ensure your lines are sorted 100% of the time.
- Light weight - the lightest bar with integrated floats on the market - just 318g. Strength with lightness from the CNC aluminium centre insert.
- 100% activation safety quick release - 5 other brands are implementing Blade's design because this safety release is simply the best on the market. Just 5kg pull for a load of over 200kg.
- Ergonomic bar - don't ignore yor body shape. Just raise your arms up without holding a bar. Now check the line of your knuckles - the UniBar is angled perfectly slightly upwards, just like your hands.
- Adjustable cleat - riders have different arm lengths and stance so the bar throw is adjustable to suit you.
- Magnetic depower strap - stop the strap bouncing around in front of you by sticking it to the cleat with the powerful integrated magnet. A great little design feature.
- Front-to-back dual grip layer - the extra layer of grip to keep you comfortable for longer.
- Suicide ring and safety line swivel - you can use your UniBar in safety or suicide mode and the safety system works exactly as it should in both modes.
- 19 + 4m lines - normally flown with 23m lines, you can chose to use just 19m if you prefer.
"This kite truly shines when you go for load and send jumps, with the lifting boost that the Trigger airframe generates being of the kind that borders on insane. Some of the first jumps on the Trigger made us rethink our flight pattern and work in a kiteloop to keep the landing fairly soft and easy. " - The Kiteboarder