Free shipping may be possible - contact us
Secure online payment
Expert advice from real kiters
North Atmos Carbon 2020
Reach high in the Earth's atmosphere with the Atmos Carbon Series, a high-performance freeride board for big air massive boosting, looping and soft landings. Let's all be a bit more like Nick Jacobsen! The construction has been master-crafted by t...
Reach high in the Earth's atmosphere with the Atmos Carbon Series, a high-performance freeride board for big air massive boosting, looping and soft landings.
Let's all be a bit more like Nick Jacobsen!
The construction has been master-crafted by the skilled North Kiteboarding engineers resulting in a well-balanced torsional stiffness and flex.
The harmony created between outline, rocker and flex makes this the ultimate all-terrain board for progressing your freeride kitesurfing to even higher levels. Designed to ride overpowered with ease and control, yet still enabling early planing and low-end performance.
Add some North Flex footsteps, which have been engineered and refined for connection, comfort and performance to give you that licked-in feel and solid support.
The North Atmos Carbon has a full carbon laminate layup that provides the ultimate dynamic and responsive ride - this is a big air TT kiteboard!
Features & Benefits
- Refined carbon laminate layup: For higher performance. Thoughtfully selected and arranged combination of woven roving and biaxial carbon fibre fabrics and unidirectional reinforcements produces a dynamic ride with precision flex and response.
- Medium Rocker: Allows for early planing and great low-end performance with balanced flex pattern for rapid response and explosive pop.
- Medium-high Outline Curve: Delivers easy carving through turns and always provides optimised grip.
- Single Concave Centre to Quad Channel Tips: Absorbs impact and ensures stable and predictable landings.
- Integrated Grab-Rail: To grip for board-offs.
- Ergonmic Handle: Lightweight and ergonomic TPE material with ultimate grip when wet.
- Standardised SS316 M6x16 Screws: All Twin Tip board hardware enables use of the same PH3 screwdriver for assembly and makes replacement of parts super easy.