Free shipping may be possible - contact us
Secure online payment
Expert advice from real kiters
North Atmos Hybrid 2021
Say hello to the new North Atmos Hybrid for 2021, a sweet new board that is absolutely dynamite for explosive boosting, looping and stable, predictable landings. So what can you expect from a new year and a new model? - Powerful upwind with preci...
Say hello to the new North Atmos Hybrid for 2021, a sweet new board that is absolutely dynamite for explosive boosting, looping and stable, predictable landings.
So what can you expect from a new year and a new model?
- Powerful upwind with precise edge control.
- Strategically placed layers of unidirectional carbon tape in the hybrid construction that help deliver a well-balanced dynamic flex.
- Designed to ride overpowered with ease and control, yet still enabling early planing and low-end performance.
- The harmony between medium rocker, progressive outline and flex makes this the ultimate all-terrain board to take you to the next level, in all conditions. Edge harder and release into Earth's atmosphere.
We recommend flex bindings for this board.
Don't hear it from us, listen to the experts. Graham Howe says the Atmos Hybrid is "The perfect amount of pop to send big air moves."
Features & Benefits
- Big air, freeride
- Powerful upwind tracking, carving and Big Air sends
- Medium rocker with balanced flex pattern - early planing, rapid response & explosive pop
- Single concave centre to quad channel tips - absorbs impact, ensures stable & predictable landings.
- Layers of unidirectional carbon tape - deliver a well-balanced, forgiving flex. Ride for longer, with flow and form.
- Durable abs rail - long-lasting, impact-resistant performance
- Med high outline curve - easy carving through turns, optimised grip
- Integrated grab rail - provide easy grip for board-offs
- Lightweight, impact resistant Paulownia wood core
- Stainless M6 standardised hardware
- 40mm fins included