Free shipping may be possible - contact us
Secure online payment
Expert advice from real kiters
North Reach 2020
A performance freeride kite designed to excel in every condition. Whether you’re reaching for the sky, the surf or just a cool cruise around the bay the Reach does it all. North kiteboarding has fused the best bits from the Orbit, Pulse and Carve ...
A performance freeride kite designed to excel in every condition.
Whether you’re reaching for the sky, the surf or just a cool cruise around the bay the Reach does it all.
North kiteboarding has fused the best bits from the Orbit, Pulse and Carve to develop an all-purpose performance freeride kite that is the perfect companion for your travels – especially as it is so light.
With a fuller profile that generates efficient power and fantastic stability, the lighter 3-strut designed Reach has a tight turning radius, light impulse and bar pressure and fast and responsive steering. This is your go-to kite for big jumps, freestyle, freeride, or just wave-riding in lighter wind; and it’s the perfect match for the North Sonar Foils.
The larger 13m and 15m sizes offer a powerful light-wind specific kite, deliberately designed with a predictable, consistent drive forward for Twin-Tip riding long after everyone else has gone in.
All conditions. All purpose. All ways ready. The Reach Performance Freeride is the one kite you'll always reach for. Your desert-island kite.
The quality and performance of North kites are top drawer and with the Reach, North have produced a kite that will do-it-all wherever you ride. It really is a joy to fly!
Features & Benefits
- Big Hangtime: Open arc design for boosts and loops
- Lightwind Optimised: Stable and balanced fuller profile delivers power and efficiency
- Quick responsive steering: Designed with light bar pressure and steering impulse for a fast response with tight turning radius.
- Confident Relaunch: Moderate LE Diameter and swept design provides additional buoyancy and helps the kite to release quickly from the water
- Tactile Handling: Precisely balanced for wave-riding and foiling
- Upwind Drive: Efficient, draft-forward profile
- Freestyle Progression: A forgiving kite with power when you need it for freestyle manoeuvres
- Travel Light: Ready for any adventure. The lightest kite in the North kb range, with no compromising to strength or durability
- Aerodynamic Efficiency: Optimised Profile Transition Panels for an even more efficient airflow ensuring a precise aerodynamic profile shape
- Power on Demand: Predictable, consistent power delivery with light responsive steering
- Short, No-Pulley Bridle: Gives a more direct feeling in both steering and depower