Free shipping may be possible - contact us
Secure online payment
Expert advice from real kiters
North Reach 2021
In stock now. Now in its second season the fantastic North Reach is a lively and playful 3-strut all round kite with an amazing wind range and unparalleled versatility. The kite has no boundaries and its now even lighter construction means it real...
In stock now.
Now in its second season the fantastic North Reach is a lively and playful 3-strut all round kite with an amazing wind range and unparalleled versatility.
The kite has no boundaries and its now even lighter construction means it really excels in light wind. Twin tip, foil board, surf board - this kite suits them all. And the snappy responsive steering and power delivery gives rise to great boosting, looping and freestyle
A performance freeride kite designed to excel in every condition.
New lighter weight bladders adopted for all sizes across the range
New reduced construction weight helps the Reach fly more efficiently with even better performance in lighter winds
New highest quality low-profile, low-elongation bridle lines for an even more direct response
New tuning of the short responsive bridle for quick, exponential deposed, allowing you to ride it in an even wider range of conditions
And still Your Desert Island kite
The quality and performance of North kites remain top drawer and with the Reach, North have designed a kite that will do-it-all wherever and whatever you ride. It really is a joy to fly!
Features & Benefits
- Big Hangtime: Open arc design for boosts and loops
- Lightwind Optimised: Stable and balanced fuller profile delivers power and efficiency
- Quick responsive steering: Designed with light bar pressure and steering impulse for a fast response with tight turning radius.
- Confident Relaunch: Moderate LE Diameter and swept design provides additional buoyancy and helps the kite to release quickly from the water
- Tactile Handling: Precisely balanced for wave-riding and foiling
- Upwind Drive: Efficient, draft-forward profile
- Freestyle Progression: A forgiving kite with power when you need it for freestyle manoeuvres
- Travel Light: Ready for any adventure. The lightest kite in the North kb range, with no compromising to strength or durability
- Aerodynamic Efficiency: Optimised Profile Transition Panels for an even more efficient airflow ensuring a precise aerodynamic profile shape
- Power on Demand: Predictable, consistent power delivery with light responsive steering
- Short, No-Pulley Bridle: Gives a more direct feeling in both steering and depower