Free shipping may be possible - contact us
Secure online payment
Expert advice from real kiters
North Cross 2020
The North Cross is the ‘go-to’ board for everyday use; an all-rounder which carves up your local waves, jumps when you send it, and pops with ease. North have created this board to maximise your time and fun on the water recognising the ever-chang...
The North Cross is the ‘go-to’ board for everyday use; an all-rounder which carves up your local waves, jumps when you send it, and pops with ease.
North have created this board to maximise your time and fun on the water recognising the ever-changing conditions we are all faced with - real-world onshore winds, flat water and chop.
The top deck and outline of the North Cross make for a super comfy ride with fantastic speed and drive. Couple this with perfect volume and width ratio and you'll have a max fun, forgiving ride, with effortless upwind speed.
The surfboard's outline also provides powerful pop for freestyle tricks and grabbable rails on the top deck for easy air-handling in the air. And those super smooth landings will get extra cushion from the contoured deck pads.
This is our favourite all round kite surfboard.
Includes: North Hexcel Coremat Finset, FCSII Infill kit
This versatile board can also do freestyle strapless tricks with the best of them and blends the line perfectly between disciplines.
Features & Benefits
- Low Flat Skate Rocker: Gives instant speed and drive off the back foot for optimal upwind performance.
- Concave Deck Contours: Embed the rider, enhancing control when powered up and adding another dimension for contact in the air.
- Grabbable Rails: On the top deck for easy handling and cushy contoured deck pads for enhanced control.
- Compact Surf Outline: With trimmed nose shape to reduce length and weight for easy travel.
- Foot Strap Options: For when conditions get challenging, locking the rider into a comfortable stance for control in high winds or large waves (straps sold separately)
"If you’re not sure where your allegiances lie, be they waves or strapless freestyle, or if you are just learning and aren’t sure where you are headed, then this is the stick for you. It’s the perfect board for the rider who deals with a range of conditions at their local spot. When Mother Nature can’t make up her mind, the Cross will deal with whatever she serves."