Free shipping may be possible - contact us
Secure online payment
Expert advice from real kiters
Ocean Rodeo Crave 2020
WAVE / BOOSTING / FREERIDE The all-new Crave is designed with the needs of the kitesurfer who wants to get the very most out of their equipment. Its nimble, three-strut design provides insanely quick handling and enables you to place the kite exac...
WAVE / BOOSTING / FREERIDE
The all-new Crave is designed with the needs of the kitesurfer who wants to get the very most out of their equipment. Its nimble, three-strut design provides insanely quick handling and enables you to place the kite exactly where you need it to be.
Whether you are wave-riding and want a kite that will turn on a dime and keep you in the pocket, or for committed sending, predictable performance and power on tap, the Crave is the kite for you…
The Crave is fitted with Forward Swept Tips (FST). A popular feature of the Razor, FST delivers crisp, nimble, and controlled kite loops, ensuring world-class performance for strapless freestyle riding. Ocean Rodeo have also integrated a broad wingtip design to allow for lightning-quick water relaunches and maximum flying control, even when the kite is at the extreme edges of the window.
The Crave is built as light as possible, while retaining the ability to take a beating in the surf and the strength to hold its shape through even the most demanding Big Air manoeuvres.
A single front line flag out system is used allowing the rider to achieve maximum de-power if the trim loop release is activated..
Features & Benefits
- PRECISION CURVE STRUTS - New curved struts hold the designed foil shape delivering the desired performance
- ARMORTEX® ABRASION GUARD - Ultra-light, non-fraying, and abrasion resistant
- ULTRA LITE CONSTRUCTION - state of the art fabrics and components
- SPEED INFLATION SYSTEM - fine-tuned over the years to be low profile and reduce drag
- HIGH CAPACITY VALVE - Direct hose to valve connection for simple operation
- FORWARD SWEPT WINGTIP - By increasing the leverage between your front and back lines, FST design gives you the additional leverage needed to snap your kite around through a turn
- VARIABLE LINE LENGTH - Tailor your kite’s performance to match your riding style
- TRIM EQUALIZER - Keeps line lengths equal when fine tuning kite turning speed
- BUCK STITCHING - This three-stage zig-zag stitch long lasting seam
- SECURE CONNECT - Moulded beads on the back-line leaders deliver a secure larks head connection every time. Quick connect front line connector loops in high-vis orange allow for easy line management