Free shipping may be possible - contact us
Secure online payment
Expert advice from real kiters
North Charge 2020
This is a fast surfboard which turns smoothly. Designed with masses of projection, it enables a powerful vertical attack in down-the-line waves. The Charge surfboard turns hard in the pocket and releases on demand. Whilst it excels in carving and ...
This is a fast surfboard which turns smoothly.
Designed with masses of projection, it enables a powerful vertical attack in down-the-line waves.
The Charge surfboard turns hard in the pocket and releases on demand. Whilst it excels in carving and has great upwind drive to get you back in the line, it is versatile enough to pop strapless freestyle tricks whenever the urge takes you.
The Carbon Innegra Futurelite system give max strength and flex and the full deck grip with front and rear kicks makes sure your surfboard ride is comfortable and controlled.
The North Charge has a dedicated surfboard shape and rides like a high-performance surfboard but has been engineered and constructed for kitesurfing. This is a fast surfboard which turns smoothly.
Features & Benefits
- Traditional Performance Surfboard Outline: Fast with smooth turning and loads of projection allowing a powerful vertical attack in down the line waves.
- Low Profile Surf Rails: For a responsive feel and lock-in grip giving the rider confidence to charge.
- Low Entry Rocker: For fast acceleration, speed and drive.
- Performance Surf Rocker: With generous width and volume, making it easy to ride with great upwind ability for getting back to the take-off zone.
- Deep Single to Slight Double Concave Bottom: Cutting through the curves to give a fast driving bottom turn and responsive pivotal top turn with easy release.
- Foot Strap Options: For when conditions get challenging, locking the rider into a comfortable stance for control in high winds or large waves (Straps sold separately)