Free shipping may be possible - contact us
Secure online payment
Expert advice from real kiters
Mystic Marshall 5/3 Front Zip - Black/Mint 2020
For their winter line of wetsuits Mystic have a new kid on the block. The Marshall is a fantastic winter wetsuit at a very affordable price. Flex panels, the 4 way stretch kneepads and GBS stitching from previous collections, but this suit also ha...
For their winter line of wetsuits Mystic have a new kid on the block. The Marshall is a fantastic winter wetsuit at a very affordable price. Flex panels, the 4 way stretch kneepads and GBS stitching from previous collections, but this suit also has a host of extra features like the polar lining in the chest and back for a warmer core. This is a wetsuit that has been designed to protect you from those tough winter conditions, but with a level of flexibility that allows you to ride the way you would in warmer climes.
M-Flex (100%) - M-Flex is a very good flexible neoprene. M-Flex stands for high quality neoprene with an awesome stretch ratio
Fox Fleece - in chest, back and lower body - Big loops in the fabric create a high pile lining that holds air for extra insulation. It holds less water enhancing the fast-drying abilities of this fabric. With its superior stretch performance in all directions it's super suitable for every panel in all of our suits.
Mystic Wetsuit Size Chart
Not sure what size to choose? Check out the Mystic Wetsuit Size Guide in the images.
Features & Benefits
- Waterproof stretch taping (50%) critical areas) - avoids leaking and keeps it flexible and warm.
- GBS (Glued Blind Stitched) - panels are first glued together and then only stitched halfway through the fabric.
- Aquabarrier- prevents water from entering your suit.
- Hex-tech kneepads - a durable fabric especially designed for protection.
- Velcro ankle closure straps - straps to tighten the leg cuffs.
- Non slip cuffs - limits the water entry and keeps the sleeve in place.
- Key pocket - external neoprene key pocket, positioned on the lower leg of the suit.
- Aquaflush - allows water to exit the suit preventing the leg cuffs from filling up with water.
- Shin Protection - EVA padding to protect your shins from board impacts.
- Front-zip - a zipper on the chest with overlapping panels that allow an easy entry.