Free shipping may be possible - contact us
Secure online payment
Expert advice from real kiters
North Comp 2020
Strapless freestyle kitesurfing is awesome and the North Comp is the board to get your skills to the next level. This North surfboard is a blend of surf style carving and skate style strapless kitesurf riding. It is highly responsive, fast, and st...
Strapless freestyle kitesurfing is awesome and the North Comp is the board to get your skills to the next level.
This North surfboard is a blend of surf style carving and skate style strapless kitesurf riding. It is highly responsive, fast, and sticks to your feet during those aerial rotations.
With on-demand pop, its size makes it grabbable and manoeuvrable.
The Comp has an awesome wake-style rocker with 3 stages which combines superbly with its speed and edge control to ensure aggressive pop in all conditions. This unique rocker provides forgiveness for easy tail-first or off-axis landings every time.
The contoured double-concave deck with toe bump and rear wedge-kick maximises control and traction - you will explode airborne without straps.
So get ready to push your limits with the Comp from North Kiteboarding.
Includes: North Hexcel Coremat Finset, FCSII Infill kit
This board is all about taking it further. Be prepared to push your limits with this one; it's really going to take you places.
Features & Benefits
- Compact Directional Parallel Outline: For speed and edge control.
- Minimal in Size: Narrow outline and harder sharper rails for high-performance riders.
- Unique 3-Stage Wakestyle Rocker: Combines speed with aggresive pop, asisting with hard, fast landings.
- Bevelled Release Rails: Allow the board to load and release from the water on demand. Bevel rail profile reduces the suction effect of a round rail so water can shed off the rail and not wrap onto the deck. This allows the board to release off the water faster when loading and popping.
- Double Concave Deck Contours: Embed the rider in the board, enhancing control when powered up and giving you the confidence to go big without straps.
- Grabbable Rails: With bottom rail channel for super easy handling in the air and on the beach.
- Wider Low Volume Tail: To allow sink and pop for freestyle in flatter water.
"If you are in the market for a dynamic and performance-packed strapless freestyle board, then the Comp has your back, but it’s more than that. Capable in a variety of conditions it can carve too, and that makes it far more appealing to the mass market. With the lively flex pattern underfoot you’ll be popping airs all over the place with a big grin on your face." - iksurfmag