Free shipping may be possible - contact us
Secure online payment
Expert advice from real kiters
Ocean Rodeo Roam 2020
FREERIDE FOILBOARD / SURF KITE Using a carefully selected mix of Dacron and ripstop, Ocean Rodeo have created a super light yet rugged 3-strut air frame. Although the Roam’s design remains familiar in Gen 3, the kite’s flying weight has been gre...
FREERIDE FOILBOARD / SURF KITE
Using a carefully selected mix of Dacron and ripstop, Ocean Rodeo have created a super light yet rugged 3-strut air frame.
Although the Roam’s design remains familiar in Gen 3, the kite’s flying weight has been greatly reduced (weighing-in lighter than most single strut kites), improving its performance not just in light wind, but in all wind conditions.
The ultra light weight and deep foil profile in combination with a moderate arc provide for sharp, responsive turns, maximum drift, and the low-end hover sought out when freeride foiling, or drifting down-the-line on your surfboard.
The Roam’s low aspect ratio design and deep foil profile allow for maximum drift and low end power. The Roam’s 3 strut “boxy” frame results in its big lifting wingtips allowing the kite to effortlessly drift down the line while maintaining positive steering with tight pivot turns for ultra fast changes of direction.
With the Roam Gen 3, there is no longer a need to compromise on stability and wind range in favour of no struts.
A single front line flag-out system is used allowing the rider to achieve maximum de-power if the trim loop release is activated.
Features & Benefits
- PRECISION CURVE STRUTS - New curved struts hold the designed foil shape delivering the desired performance
- ARMORTEX® ABRASION GUARD - Ultra-light, non-fraying, and abrasion resistant
- ULTRA LITE CONSTRUCTION - state of the art fabrics and components
- SPEED INFLATION SYSTEM - fine-tuned over the years to be low profile and reduce drag
- HIGH CAPACITY VALVE - Direct hose to valve connection for simple operation
- VARIABLE LINE LENGTH - Tailor your kite’s performance to match your riding style
- TRIM EQUALIZER - Keeps line lengths equal when fine tuning kite turning speed
- BUCK STITCHING - This three-stage zig-zag stitch long lasting seam
- SECURE CONNECT - Moulded beads on the back-line leaders deliver a secure larks head connection every time. Quick connect front line connector loops in high-vis orange allow for easy line management