Free shipping may be possible - contact us
Secure online payment
Expert advice from real kiters
CrazyFly Raptor 2021
The CrazyFly Raptor is a freeride freestyle high performance board for intermediate to advanced rider level. This year, we introduce a brand new outline which makes the board more efficient and maximises bottom surface area without feeling too b...
The CrazyFly Raptor is a freeride freestyle high performance board for intermediate to advanced rider level.
This year, we introduce a brand new outline which makes the board more efficient and maximises bottom surface area without feeling too bulky or cumbersome. The shape features an edge control track on the bottom for added grip and a subtle center Vee for more speed under control. Brand new Triaxial 45 degree Eglass layup ensures higher heel to toe stiffness for increased pop and more flex along the length of the board for added comfort and softer landings. Brand new double carbon stringers on the deck and bottom give the new Raptor a new dynamic feel. The Step Cap deck technology allows for thinner rails for ultimate edging and amazing upwind.
CrazyFly exclusive and latest in tech, the Nano Glide Skin on the bottom of the board helps the board track and go upwind better thanks to its micro channels. The Nano Glide skin foil has better gliding properties and generates speed quicker, plus it is more resistant to scratches. The top of the board has a brand new matt overprint for that eye catching premium look.
- 135 x 41: 2.5kg, 450 stiffness
- 137 x 41: 2.5kg, 740 stiffness
- 137 x 43: 2.6kg, 750 stiffness
- 140 x 42: 2.6kg, 720 stiffness
- 143 x 43: 2.8kg, 700 stiffness
The Raptor works with pads and straps, as well as with wake bindings.
Features & Benefits
- 3-year warranty
- Made in Europe
- Triaxial 45 Eglass - 3 times stronger, higher torsional stiffness without increasing stiffness along the board
- Double carbon stringers - dynamic feel
- Finest selection wood core
- Nano Glide Skin - help board track and go upwind better
- Edge control track - excellent grip, better upwind, great tracking ability
- V tips - excellent upwind and plenty of grip for loading up jumps
- Step cap - thinner rails which enhance upwind and tracking
- Invisible inserts
- Carbon fins