Free shipping may be possible - contact us
Secure online payment
Expert advice from real kiters
Shipping & Delivery Information
Please contact us if you have any queries at all regarding our shipping.
- We are based in Northern Ireland so ship with VAT paid to EU countries (and the UK) - no delays and no additional customs charges.
- Northern Ireland has remained in the EU single market for goods - we ship to the EU just like before Brexit.
- The shipping costs for all other destinations is itemised and automatically factored into the payment cost at checkout
- We make every effort to keep shipping costs as low as possible
- We endeavour to post all items within 24-hours of receipt of the order
- When this is not possible, we will let our customers know direct
- Import duties and taxes may be charged on orders shipping outside the UK and EU. These are set by the Customs Authority of the destination country.
- Whoever your order is addressed to is responsible for all customs costs associated with the import of the products, and will be required to pay any additional charges for international delivery. These include import duty, formal customs entry, taxes, levies and other charges that apply outside the EU. If you’re ordering products to be delivered to someone else, make sure that they’re aware that they’ll need to cover this before you order
- Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be, so we would advise that you check the import charges applicable in any country if necessary