Free shipping may be possible - contact us
Secure online payment
Expert advice from real kiters
North Carve 2020
A Wave / Strapless freestyle kite that provides instant drift and the capability to turn the power on and off instantly. It’s that control, power and reactiveness that make this a fantastic wave and strapless freestyle kite; but then what would yo...
A Wave / Strapless freestyle kite that provides instant drift and the capability to turn the power on and off instantly. It’s that control, power and reactiveness that make this a fantastic wave and strapless freestyle kite; but then what would you expect from Jalou Langeree’s kite of choice, she is after all 3 x kitesurf world champion!
The Carve sits further back in the wind window and this enhances down the line drift allowing you to fully concentrate on the wave and giving you the confidence that when you need to turn on the power this kite will respond.
Featuring a sensory pivot turn for control, and huge depower range, the Carve works perfectly in onshore to offshore, and anything in between.
And its strong surf-freestyle characteristics let you throw down strapless freestyle and perform lofty jumps with ease.
At Kitesurf Warehouse we love this kite. Whether we're on our strapless surfboard or a foil board. The instant depower and great drift suit both equally well. Fantastic quality and performance.
Features & Benefits
- Instant depower on/off: Powerful, reactive and controllable, short travel provides instant drift
- Direct pivot steering: The Carve's responsive two-stage arc design helps the projected aspect ratio and span from getting too high, and enables tighter turns without excessive amounts of power
- Evolved slack line drift: For a statically balanced, stable kite that resists nose diving
- Medium aspect leading edge swept design: Allows more area in the centre of the kite for efficiency and makes the kite easy to roll off the water during relaunch
- Surf tough construction: Dacron reinforcing on the canopy down the full length of the struts and exo-skeleton
- Large leading edge diameter: For a rigid, stable kite frame which requires less inflation pressure, allowing you to ride a size smaller