Free shipping may be possible - contact us
Secure online payment
Expert advice from real kiters
Mystic Diva 5/3 Fullsuit / Double Front Zip Aurora 2020
The Diva Ladies wetsuit doesn't just look great but has all the newest technologies. A great combo of performance and style. The Diva is designed for those who dare to be out there. On the inside the Diva has fully waterproof stretch taped seams ...
The Diva Ladies wetsuit doesn't just look great but has all the newest technologies. A great combo of performance and style.
The Diva is designed for those who dare to be out there. On the inside the Diva has fully waterproof stretch taped seams combined with Flaremesh on the back and chest panels. The rest of the torso panels have Fox Fleece lining to ensure maximum comfort and warmth.
M-Flex 2.0 - 100% - is the most flexible neoprene in the Mystic range. It's updated with even better stretch/durability and flex properties.
Wind mesh chest and back - Closed cell neoprene with one side of fabric lamination. The outside of the mesh neoprene offers a better protection against wind chill.
Flaremesh - The Flaremesh quick dry lining is a special development for Mystic and offers a super soft feeling. The fabric is made with carbon to keep you warmer than ever.
Fox Fleece- Big loops in the fabric create a high pile lining that holds air for extra insulation. It holds less water enhancing the fast-drying abilities of the fabric. With its superior stretch performance in all directions it’s super suitable for every panel in all of our suit.
Xtr lining - This thermal lining on the High End wetsuits is added to help retain heat and comfort next to the skin.
Taping and Stretching
Waterproof stretch taping 100% - A high durable taping used inside the suit to avoid leaking and keep it flexible and warm.
Glued blind stitched - Stitching method whereby the panels are first glued together and then only stitched halfway through the fabric instead of fully perforating it, which makes the seams waterproof.
Not sure what size to choose? Check out the Mystic Size Guide here:
Mystic Wetsuit Size Chart
Features & Benefits
- Front-zip With a horizontal zipper on the chest, wetsuits with a Double Front-zip open from the top. This construction allows for an easier entry. Front-zip suits have more stretch in the back panel which gives you a lot more freedom of movement.
- Aquabarrier Aquabarrier is a silicone printing on the collarbone region of your wetsuit. This forms a barrier between the overlapping front-zip panels preventing water from entering.
- Aquaflush Wipe out or simply needed to take a leak? The perforated neoprene patches on the lower leg, that we like to call Aquaflush, will ensure that all liquids exit the suit easily.
- Hex-tech kneepads
- Velcro ankle closure straps (included)
- Non slip cuffs
- Key pocket 2.0: keyloop with mini-buckle