Free shipping may be possible - contact us
Secure online payment
Expert advice from real kiters
Mystic Majestic 5/3 Front Zip 2020
The Majestic is one of our best-selling winter wetsuits, and for 2020 Mystic have managed to make their best even better! They’ve updated the panels with Knitflex on the outside and Flare Mesh Quick dry lining with waterproof stretch taped seams...
The Majestic is one of our best-selling winter wetsuits, and for 2020 Mystic have managed to make their best even better! They’ve updated the panels with Knitflex on the outside and Flare Mesh Quick dry lining with waterproof stretch taped seams on the inside. They have also reduced the number of seams, minimising the number of panels. Multiple arm panels are combined to gain optimal stretch in all directions. The front-zip construction with aquabarrier provides extra flex in the upper body which allows less water to enter the suit. This suit really does provide you with the maximum in comfort and a total freedom of movement.
M-Flex 2.0 (100%) - updated with even better stretch and flex properties
Knitflex - a lining that offers the highest stretch ratio in all directions
Flaremesh in chest & back - a quick dry lining with carbon to keep you warmer
Fox Fleece in lower body - a high pile lining that holds air for extra insulation, and less water for fast-drying
Wetsuit Size Chart
Not sure what size to choose? Check out the Mystic Wetsuit Size Guide in the images.
Features & Benefits
- Waterproof stretch taping - avoids leaking and keeps it flexible and warm.
- GBS (Glued Blind Stitched) - panels are first glued together and then only stitched halfway through the fabric
- Wind Mesh back panel - outside of the mesh neoprene offers a better protection against wind chill
- Fine Mystic zip - fine overlapping teeth create a smooth, tight and flexible closure
- Aquabarrier- prevents water from entering your suit.
- Hex-tech kneepads - a durable fabric especially designed for protection.
- Velcro ankle closure straps - straps to tighten the leg cuffs
- Non slip cuffs - limits the water entry and keeps the sleeve in place
- Key pocket - standard Keyloop is now has a mini-buckle to release your key with ease
- Aquaflush - allows water to exit the suit preventing the leg cuffs from filling up with water
- Front-zip - a zipper on the chest with overlapping panels that allow an easy entry