Free shipping may be possible - contact us
Secure online payment
Expert advice from real kiters
North Navigator Control System 2020
The North Navigator Control System raises the bar in kite safety while connecting you to the kite in a way that gives you an intuitive feel for where the kite is and what it’s doing. With premium leading edge technology materials and a simplified ...
The North Navigator Control System raises the bar in kite safety while connecting you to the kite in a way that gives you an intuitive feel for where the kite is and what it’s doing.
With premium leading edge technology materials and a simplified ergonomic design this kitesurfing control bar really is comfortable and easy to use.
It’s just so smooth! The release and reload is so fast with the single-action reload Connect Quick Release system (just plug it back in like a seat belt!).
Even changing the harness loop is a quick process with the Toolless Interloop.
Features & Benefits
- - Intuitive single-action reload
- - Toolless Interloop
- - Tactile offset finger bar
- - Low friction co-efficient materials
- - Integrated retractable line winder bungee
- - Leader line PU tubing covers
- - Cleated trim system
- - Kook-proof line connectors
- - Optimised TPU material
- - Colour-coded components
- - Injection-moulded soft EVA bar ends
- - 100 % Dyneema SK99 control line
- - Front lines 22m (12m + 10m)
- Includes: Control Bar complete with Connect Quick Release, Standard Freeride Loop, North Kiteboarding Short Leash
"We were incredibly impressed to see North Kiteboarding had brought their kite bar to the table. Kite bars are incredibly expensive to produce and have to perform in such a vast range of conditions it would have been easy for the brand to go the OEM route. Hugh Pinfold was tasked with coming up with a new control system though, and what he has achieved is incredibly impressive." - iksurfmag