Free shipping may be possible - contact us
Secure online payment
Expert advice from real kiters
Armstrong Wing SUP Foil Board
**Boardbag included** This latest Armstrong SUP / Wing Foil board maintains the brand's reputation for the best performance kit available on the market. With a host of new features, and sizes to suit all weights and experience, this board will en...
This latest Armstrong SUP / Wing Foil board maintains the brand's reputation for the best performance kit available on the market. With a host of new features, and sizes to suit all weights and experience, this board will ensure you progress fast and have the best possible sessions.
The key innovation on this board is the new "Forward Geometry" design. The further forward the mast can go the better - it improves manoeuvrability and response, and dramatically reduces the effect of rotational swing weight. Armstrong maximise the potential for getting your board and foils geometry working perfectly for you by combining this with state-of-the-art 320mm Carbon fiber A+System Mast Tracks.
It's obvious that shorter boards offer superior manoeuvrability, feel and control once flying but getting them there used to be difficult - until now that is. As boards get shorter it becomes important to maximise stability and hull speed when still attached to the water. The new Forward Geometry shapes from Armstrong have addressed this issue with a beautiful innovative approach enabling everyone to take advantage of the benefits of riding shorter boards.
The new Forward Geometry range of boards are packed full of innovation.
- Forward Geometry… The new A+System Mast Tracks are positioned well forward in the board to reduce rotational swing weight which radically improves handling and response.
- High strength custom Carbon fiber A+System Mast Tracks… Plastic simply does not do the job well enough, so Armstrong designed their own 320mm Carbon Fiber mast tracks.
- Recessed deck… This brings you closer to the mast top for direct handling and feel.
- Through deck carry handle/water evacuation… Easy to carry top or bottom, the through board handle is also the water evacuation for the recessed deck.
- Extended waterline profile view… Speed is the key, so Armstrong use all the boards waterline to help accelerate the board forward.
- Chisel-nose outline… Offers stability on the water and helps push the water under the board rather than splitting it around the board.
- Aggressive nose rocker into an accentuated double concave to flat… This is all about bringing the nose up quickly to accelerate the water down the double concave to flat bottom at the tail.
- Innovative tail shape… For better acceleration, less drag at the rear waterline release area, it looks faster because it is!
- Accentuated chines… As the board picks up speed and the foil starts to lift, the contact area reduces, making for a smooth transition from on the water to foiling and also seamless touchdowns as the board does not grab as it touches the water’s surface.
- Stable Volume distribution… The recessed deck, wide Chisel nose and relatively rectangular outline means we can push the volume to the extremities, makes for a stable platform when on the water.
- Light and strong… Lightweight is nothing without strength so we have chosen the best materials to keep the boards both light and strong. Foam core with multiple PVC reinforcements, Dual Carbon stingers, covered with Carbon fiber and Dyneema cloth.
Wing SUP Sizes:
Each board comes complete with Deck grip, Adjustable Carbon Tail kick pad and a top quality protective Board Bag.
*Foot straps, foil and wing sold separately.
Armstrong's Forward Geometry design is a fantastic innovation and will help progress your wingfoiling to the next level.
Features & Benefits
- Free Boardbag
- Forward Geometry tech
- Carbon fiber A+System Mast Tracks
- Recessed deck
- Light and strong
- Stable Volume distribution
- Aggressive nose rocker
- Through deck carry handle/water evacuation
- Chisel-nose outline