Free shipping may be possible - contact us
Secure online payment
Expert advice from real kiters
North Carve 2021
Surf / Strapless Freestyle The North Carve continues to b a powerful, reactive and controllable surf/strapless freestyle kite. It’s responsive two-stage arc design enables tighter turns without excessive amounts of power. As the arc shape becomes ...
Surf / Strapless Freestyle
The North Carve continues to b a powerful, reactive and controllable surf/strapless freestyle kite. It’s responsive two-stage arc design enables tighter turns without excessive amounts of power. As the arc shape becomes narrower the kite uses less of its projected area, giving it a smaller turning radius for tighter turns, and less pull or power in turns.
New bridling ensures you’re able to maintain the drift when you're sheeted in and that the kite is responsive and goes down the line. But when it’s offshore or you're riding overpowered, there's now a lot more reaction from the kite when you sheet out.
And changes to the bridle have improved the top end wind range of the kite. North have traded a little from the bottom end for a considerable amount more top end depower, so you can experience bigger jumps with better hang time in stronger conditions.
Compared to the rest of the North range, the Carve sits further back in the wind window and enhances down the line drift, perfect for carving and tucking into a barrel, but also has the versatility to perform surf-freestyle tricks and lofty jumps with ease.
3 x Kitesurf World Champion Jalou Langeree's kite of choice.
Features & Benefits
- Two-stage arc with direct pivot steering
- NEW evolved drift
- NEW improved top end performance
- NEW low-drag, no-pulley bridle lines
- NEW lighter surf-tough construction
- Refined aerodynamic profile transition panels
- Fast-launching swept leading edge design
- High buoyancy leading edge diameter
- Duralite seam protection
- Premium teijin d2 techno force canopy
- Kevlar reinforced strut system with bridle deflectors
- Hyperflow rapid single-point inflation
- Powerful – North still recommend riding a size smaller