Free shipping may be possible - contact us
Secure online payment
Expert advice from real kiters
North Navigator Control System 2022
Think less, feel more with the 2022 Navigator Control Bar For 2022, North have made the Navigator even stronger with more features to ensure you think less and feel more on the water. The best kitesurfing control bars are the ones you don't notic...
Think less, feel more with the 2022 Navigator Control Bar
For 2022, North have made the Navigator even stronger with more features to ensure you think less and feel more on the water. The best kitesurfing control bars are the ones you don't notice - they just give complete control of the kite and the simplest most reliable safety system. The Navigator is one of those bars and has the quality you expect from North Kiteboarding.
The number one aspect of the bar is safety - the 2022 Navigator Connect Quick Release and leash complies with ISO Standard 21853:2020. This means a faster, safer release and intuitive single-action reload in all conditions.
Switch effortlessly between disciplines with the Toolless Interloop - no-tools required. Just switch and go. Comes with standard free ride loop plus free safety leash. Freestyle and surf loops sold separately.
New for 2022:
- Single coloured omnidirectional bar grip with offset finger bar
- Updated soft EVA Bar ends with retractable line winders: injection moulded in one piece with no glue seams
- Industry leading high load 1.55mm Liros Dyneema SK99 Flying lines
Features & Benefits
- ISO Compliant QR Safety System
- 3 bar sizes - all adjustable
- Industry-leading 100% Dyneema SK99 Flying Lines
- Custom low-friction spinning handle
- Toolless interloop system with lockguard
- Spinning leash attachment ring
- Soft eva bar ends with retractable line winders
- Protective PU covered leader lines
- Adjustable cleated trim system
- Adjustable length flying lines 22m (12m + 10m)