Free shipping may be possible - contact us
Secure online payment
Expert advice from real kiters
North Orbit 2020
Last few in stock (12, 11 & 8m)! A Freeride Big Air kite designed to get you headed into orbit fast! It’s all about big jumps, hang time and wind range thanks in part to its awesome anti-gravity boosting capabilities. The Orbit has total relia...
Last few in stock (12, 11 & 8m)! A Freeride Big Air kite designed to get you headed into orbit fast!
It’s all about big jumps, hang time and wind range thanks in part to its awesome anti-gravity boosting capabilities. The Orbit has total reliability in unpredictable conditions - this kite has been made to handle whatever the weather gods throw at you when you’re on the water.
The stiff frame gives a stable platform that’s going to help you handle overpowered airs and megaloops when things get gusty. The light bar pressure delivers easy but super controlled steering, and an awesome sweet spot.
North Kiteboarding’s athletes have tested this baby in every kiting condition imaginable and the feedback is out of this world.
The Orbit boosts and loops with ease and is guaranteed to take your breath away. The flattened 2-stage arc design enables a smooth curved efficient central region of the kite to produce power, with straighter wing tips for a more dynamic steering response. If you want to go high then this is the kite for you
Features & Benefits
- Phenomenal loft and hangtime: Wide flat 2-stage arc supported by a reinforced exo-skeleton frame for precision boosting capabilities
- Powerful 5-strut performance: High performance 5-strut kite for incredible stability in a wide range of conditions. A powerful all-terrain high performance kite
- Incredible upwind performance: A reduced leading edge diameter gives the Orbit a low drag profile, making it sit further forwards in the wind window for greater power and efficiency
- High aspect sweep design: Allows more area in the center of the kite for efficiency and easy roll to relaunch
- Controlled response: Light bar pressure for effortless steering or just park and ride
"This kite does just everything, from super strong winds in Cape Town to chilled light winds in the Caribbean. It feels smooth, powerful, and has more lift than any kite I've ever ridden." – Graham Howes