Free shipping may be possible - contact us
Secure online payment
Expert advice from real kiters
North Orbit 2021
Last few - 7, 11 and 12m in stock Big Air / Freeride - Red Bull King of the Air Winner! North’s iconic premier 5-strut kite, delivers incredible top-end control and allows you to hold down more power than any other kite per square metre. Big jumps...
Last few - 7, 11 and 12m in stock
Big Air / Freeride - Red Bull King of the Air Winner!
North’s iconic premier 5-strut kite, delivers incredible top-end control and allows you to hold down more power than any other kite per square metre. Big jumps. Big hang time. Big wind range. This kite was designed to rocket you upwind fast, with effortless steering, extreme boosting and hangtime guaranteed to take your breath away. Tested by nature, proven on the podium. The Orbit has your back when the rules of gravity don’t apply.
For 2021 North have modified the bridle for a more playful feel, and further improved the stability, while maintaining the kite’s high-end performance and kite-loop recovery. They’ve also strategically replaced the heavy dacron with lighter weight reinforcement material, so the kite feels even lighter and more responsive.
The Orbit has a wide flattened 2-stage arc supported by a reinforced exo-skeleton frame, ensuring glide that is guaranteed to take your breath away. This kite makes the most use of its projected area, so it has the best hangtime and power delivery for its size.
Tested by nature and proven on the podium. 2020 Red Bull King of the Air Jesse Richman’s winning kite.
Features & Benefits
- Last few - SALE prices.
- NEW lighter weight construction
- NEW modified bridling and light bar pressure
- NEW low-drag, no-pulley bridle lines
- Predictable in the unpredictable
- Phenomenal loft and hangtime
- Powerful and efficient 2-stage arc design
- Stable 5-strut performance
- Reduced leading-edge diameter with sweep
- Premium teijin d2 techno force canopy
- Personalised performance tuning options
- Aerodynamic profile transition panels
- Kevlar reinforced strut system with bridle deflectors
- Duralite seam protection
- Hyperflow rapid single-point inflation
- Thinner diameter struts