Free shipping may be possible - contact us
Secure online payment
Expert advice from real kiters
Ocean Rodeo Flite A-Series Aluula
Sold Out - preorder 2022 model now! LIGHTWIND FREERIDE KITE Forget compromise with this light wind freeride kite built with ALUULA Composites. The ALUULA-powered A-Series Flite is a 3-strut kite that is highly responsive yet lighter than current ...
Sold Out - preorder 2022 model now!
LIGHTWIND FREERIDE KITE
Forget compromise with this light wind freeride kite built with ALUULA Composites.
The ALUULA-powered A-Series Flite is a 3-strut kite that is highly responsive yet lighter than current no-strut kites, providing optimum light wind performance, while retaining precision and control in increased wind speeds.
Combined with the stiff yet reactive ALUULA airframe technology, this means larger kites become supercharged, allowing performance levels to increase exponentially.
The Flite Ultra Lite canopy uses proven D2 double ripstop from Teijin.
3 STRUT PERFORMANCE: NO COMPROMISE
It’s no secret that removing struts from kites means a compromise in performance. With the ALUULA three-strut airframe, the reduction in weight and increase in strength of this airframe means you can retain all three struts and still enjoy the light wind benefits you’d get from a no-strut or one-strut kite. The evenly balanced weight distribution of the three struts and the light leading edge deliver remarkable resistance to back stall and luffing if you overshoot the kite or find yourself in a lull.
The A-Series Flite features a high aspect ratio to produce greater lift and while generating less drag for a kite that lifts you windward.
Creating a light wind performance kite is no easy task… The A-Series Flite contains a wide arc and large projected area to produce as much power per square meter as possible.
Features & Benefits
- Ridge Lock Seam - moves the stress of the stitch holes and threads to the anti-compression ridge
- Quad Lock Seam - delivers more x2 the strength of standard strut seam constructs
- Hex Lock Seam - resists torque and pressures far beyond existing seam techniques
- Precision Curve Struts - hold the designed foil shape to deliver desired performance through the wind range
- Speed Inflation System - low profile, reduce drag, and less time on the beach
- High Capacity Valve - direct hose to valve connection for simple operation
- Teijin Technoforce D2 Ripstop - high tear resistance, low stretch & incredibly lightweight
- Bridles, floating V design & two pulley system - direct and snappy response
- Secure Connect- deliver a secure larks head connection every time
- Variable Line Length - tailor your kite’s performance to match your riding style and launch conditions
- Super Lite Kite Bag- materials and finishing selected specifically to deliver the lowest weight possible
*This has quite quickly become my favourite kite in the quiver. Getting this much power and pull, with such fast turning and high performance is a real treat.* Ollie Jacobs - Freedomkitemag