Free shipping may be possible - contact us
Secure online payment
Expert advice from real kiters
Ocean Rodeo Roam A-Series Aluula
ALL SOLD - CALL US FOR NEXT DELIVERIES FREERIDE FOIL / WAVE The A-Series Roam featuring ALUULA is simply a dream come true for freeride foilers and committed wave riders. This 3-strut kite with an ultra-light and strong ALUULA airframe allows for ...
ALL SOLD - CALL US FOR NEXT DELIVERIES
FREERIDE FOIL / WAVE
The A-Series Roam featuring ALUULA is simply a dream come true for freeride foilers and committed wave riders.
This 3-strut kite with an ultra-light and strong ALUULA airframe allows for precise sheeting control, snappy turns and on-demand kite positioning in light winds. And should the wind pick up, the stiffness of the air frame means that the kite’s stability and precision control is retained.
For freeride foiling, kite transitions on the A-Series Roam are achievable in the lightest of breezes, and with the deep, low aspect design coupled with the light ALUULA airframe, the A-Series Roam will not luff or stall, even in complete slack-line situations.
Unpredictable wind states and formerly unmakeable sections all become opportunities for the rider: the playing field is fully opened up by riding the A-Series Roam.
3 STRUT PERFORMANCE: NO COMPROMISE
It’s no secret that removing struts from kites means a compromise in performance – with the ALUULA three-strut airframe, that is no longer a problem. The reduction in weight and increase in strength of this airframe means you can retain all three struts and still enjoy the light wind benefits you’d get from a no-strut or one-strut kite. The evenly balanced weight distribution of the three struts and the light leading edge deliver remarkable resistance to back stall and luffing if you overshoot the kite or find yourself in a lull.
Built for the dedicated wave rider, and with a moderate arc, the A-Series Roam is a supremely fast turning kite, combined with a large sheeting range.
The A-Series Roam’s low aspect ratio design and deep foil profile allow for maximum drift and low end power.
Features & Benefits
- Ridge Lock Seam - moves the stress of the stitch holes and threads to the anti-compression ridge
- Quad Lock Seam - delivers more than twice the strength of standard strut seam constructs
- Hex Lock Seam - resists torque and pressures far beyond existing seam techniques
- Precision Curve Struts - hold the designed foil shape delivering the desired performance through the wind range
- Speed Inflation System- low profile, reduced drag, less time on the beach
- High Capacity Valve - direct hose to valve connection for simple operation
- Teijin Technoforce D2 Ripstop- high tear resistance, low stretch, incredibly lightweight
- Bridles, floating V design and a two pulley system - direct and snappy response
- Secure Connect- secure larks head connection every time
- Variable Line Length - tailor your kite’s performance to match your riding style and launch conditions
- Super Lite Kite Bag - materials and finishing selected specifically to deliver lowest weight possible