Free shipping may be possible - contact us
Secure online payment
Expert advice from real kiters
PLKB Aviator Bar
The PLKB Depower Foil Bar is specifically designed to be used in combination with their foil kites and is the perfect control bar for race and hydrofoil. Equipped with a double pulley trim system, operated by a trim rope, this allows for on the fl...
The PLKB Depower Foil Bar is specifically designed to be used in combination with their foil kites and is the perfect control bar for race and hydrofoil.
Equipped with a double pulley trim system, operated by a trim rope, this allows for on the fly power adjustments to ensure maximum efficiency in the kite and keep you ahead of the pack.
And if you plan to use with a snowkite, some specific material choices have been made, such as the 1800kg Amsteel depower line instead of the standard PU coated line, a lock-in pin with a ‘bend point’ and a softer yet tougher PU loop in a highly visible colour.
The Aviator bar is available in two sizes, each with a choice of four line lengths.
Features & Benefits
- Colour Coated Leader Lines - Which side is which, at a glance
- Double action trim system - For precise, on the fly, power control
- Groundstake Loop - The self-Landing handle is fitted with a loop to staje the kite to the gound
- Clamcleat trimmer - Reliable trimming cleat
- Self-Landing handle - and reverse launch handle is easily removable
- 1800kg Amsteel depower line - PU coating eventually curls up like a pigtail so PLKB have opted for the easily replacable 1800kg Amsteel line
- Steering Line Trim - Steering line trim knots are hidden under the bar floats
- Smooth Centrre Piece - Machine stainless centre peice ensures smooth bar travel
- Moulded EVA grip - Comfortable moulded EVA grip for a firm bar feeling
- Hide-away elastic line retainers - Elastic retainers secure the lines when bar is not in use
- Flag out safety leash connector - Safety line runs through the centre of the loop and has a metal ring to connect your leash
- Soft, high visibility PU Loop - Sandard loop can freeze up and break in winter conditions, this is why we've chosen a softer and more cold resistant material