Free shipping may be possible - contact us
Secure online payment
Expert advice from real kiters
PLKB Escape V8
The sky is the limit with this freestyle / freeride kite, the 8th generation Peter Lynn Escape. This is a kite for big air and for freestylers who want to practice every trick in the book. The re-designed Escape V8 is a kite that’s easy to handle...
The sky is the limit with this freestyle / freeride kite, the 8th generation Peter Lynn Escape.
This is a kite for big air and for freestylers who want to practice every trick in the book.
The re-designed Escape V8 is a kite that’s easy to handle, has a great wind range, and generates more pop that previous versions - it handles like a dream and acts like an extension to your body.
By shortening the trailing edge, the Escape V8 now flies slightly further back in the window, which generates more power to use for pop, especially for unhooked jumps. The low end has also been improved by making the Escape V8 faster though the air, but it remains stable and smooth due to it's laser tech canopy.
To get the most out of the Escape V8 add the Navigator V6 Control Bar whose main design characteristics include:- Good grip - Smooth swivel system - Strong and durable - Easy to use safety - All connections are extra durable- No excessive parts, no complicated systems
Love it! Yes, it’s a user-friendly kite but don’t be mistaken: this kite delivers explosive power for the most radical of moves and boosts really high for insane kite-loops.
Features & Benefits
- Triflow - Triangular panels to improve air flow
- Laser Tech - Maximum precision for maximum performance
- 4-Strut Design - Clean middle section to boost bigger
- Open-C Shape - Open C design to pop harder and float longer
- Fit all valve – bayonet system fits all pumps
- Short pulley-less bridle - Power kept in check
- Adjustable bar pressure - Back bridle attachment points
- Adjustable pigtail position - For your preferred settings
- Double stitched Leading Edge - Extra smooth, extra stiff
- Big WindRange – Fast steering, stability and predictability